Proverbs 31 Ministries
Online Bible Studies
“Because my life is very busy, I don’t have time to set to attend a small group, but I am still plugged into God’s word and my sisters in the Lord through Online Bible Studies. I can read on my pace and engage in conversation with others…It’s a pleasure and a wonderful opportunity for women everywhere to have this option. Thank you for this ministry and may our Lord Jesus Christ continue to bless Proverbs 31 Ministries to reach women all around the world.”
Exciting new things happened in 2019:
- Started Bible Study LIVE at the Table: We host a live event on Facebook around a table on Thursday nights during the study to view teaching videos and talk through the discussion questions.
- Created a Bible Study Companion Team: This team helps create an extra PDF for participants to enhance or deepen their study. The team takes concepts from the books and crafts in-depth teachings and reflection questions.
- Hired a Biblical Content Specialist: We added a new staff member to our team to help make sure we’re maintaining biblical accuracy.
-Kendra S., Online Bible Studies Manager
Number of Participants By Study
It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way
Keep Showing Up
Hidden Joy in a Dark Corner
Because of Bethlehem
We have 230 active volunteers from six countries on five continents.
OBS Volunteer age range: 19-78
As we grow bigger, reaching more people, we don’t want to lose the ability to reach and respond to the individuals. Each person participating in one of our Online Bible Studies has the opportunity to join a small group, where they experience community while they go through the study.
- It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way by Lysa TerKeurst: 121 small groups, 2,322 participants, 16,760 in Community Group.
- Keep Showing Up by Karen Ehman: No small groups (marriage study), 3,964 in Community Group.
- Hidden Joy in a Dark Corner by Wendy Blight: 112 groups, 2,103 participants, 2,179 in Community Group.
- Psalm 23 by Jennifer Rothschild: 113 groups, 2,136 participants, 2,684 in Community Group.
- Because of Bethlehem by Max Lucado: 105 groups, 1,992 participants, 3,091 in Community Group.
Social Media Followers
increased from 431,601 followers
increased from 320,436 followers
increased from 55,240 followers